The Rocketsled to Hell
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
 
Michael Moore is a big, fat idiot -

Tonight I was watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Don't ask me why I was, Jon Stewart's anti-Bush views make me ill, but I was. When he introduced his guest, Michael Moore, the crowd went wild; as if this guy weren't a complete buffoon. During their exchange of anti-Bush sentments and other similar guffs of hot air, Moore said something to the effect of:
"I don't even think these people [the Bush administration] are human... ...they're not even our same human species"
Granted, that's not an exact quote; it's from memory, but conveyed the same message.

This guy is such a whacko, he makes Michael Jackson look normal.

Go here for some exaples of his insane political ramblings and conspiracy theories.

Powered by Blogger

This site is certified 36% EVIL by the Gematriculator